EducationGraduated with honours from the University of Guelph and The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Family LifeIs a mother of two and enjoys guiding parents to raise healthy happy children.
PassionsShe loves the outdoors, exercise, cooking, travel and spending time with family and friends.
- Dr. Jen is a Paediatric mental health specialist and has worked extensively with schools and organizations in developing their wellness visions for families facing social, emotional and mental health challenges and proactively improving well-being.
- She works both in private practice and in hospital settings providing family medicine for her community.
- Dr. Jen is passionate about helping people to achieve health and happiness in all that they do.
- She is the creator of the Umbrella Project, an interactive curriculum, designed to proactively teach the skills of emotional wellbeing.
- Offers one on one appointments in her office and can be booked as a corporate and conference speaker.